Tossed

Tossed, turning, and smashed
Into hundreds of shards breaking
Today
Though for ages it must be so
Today
However, aware, silent and with eyes
Holding silent waves
That toss inside and finding a little
Opening
Lash against the lashes of the eye
Droplets roll down...

This universe pulsates
I breathe a laboured breath
I hold my fragile self yet another once
Dunno for how much longer
For the silences of those who are silent
Are deafening indeed
For how can they with all that is around
Scattered, spattered and splashed
Live lives of peace, joy and laughter?
Live lives sans a concern, holidaying, partying?
Unmindful, indifferent, full of song, full of luxury?

Do we behold the same picture?
Or have they to a different tone tuned their ears
Whose frequencies do not reach me
As I toss in this infinity of human agony?
As I toss in this ocean created by human lust
Lost, losing and life ebbing out...

Comments

Popular Posts