Now Awake
You sleep - i wake
You snore- i watch over
You eat- i salivate
You laugh - i sigh
You throw food away- I starve
You frolic, I fumble
I cry, I fall, I cry, I fail
Repeatedly I fail and fail and fail
I weep, my tears don't bring any to comfort
I weep my cries go unheard
I weep none looks at me, they all go
I wake, I wake, Now Eternally Awake
To find among you those who shall recognize Me
To find among you who know I am here
To know that they said I had to come
To know the ones who have waited for Me
I know for i know they know too
I know for their cries reach my ears
I know that they wept like i wept
I know they hungered to know that I would come
I had to come to bring them the messages
That the Giant Orchestra of the Universe hums
And most have lost the ears to hear
For lost they are mid the din all around
Lost they are in the loud pollution they create
Lost they are in the vices and the bile
That courses their veins and poisons their being
I wake, silently awake... watch from a corner of the universe
Unwatched by any, unseen by all and hidden
I- asleep for aeons
No longer in any slumber
Waking from that long sleep of eternity
Walking across time, walking across civilizations
Have finally come with messages in my bosom
Sent by the Maker...who hums and the orchestra hums in me
Me the musician of the heavens.
You snore- i watch over
You eat- i salivate
You laugh - i sigh
You throw food away- I starve
You frolic, I fumble
I cry, I fall, I cry, I fail
Repeatedly I fail and fail and fail
I weep, my tears don't bring any to comfort
I weep my cries go unheard
I weep none looks at me, they all go
I wake, I wake, Now Eternally Awake
To find among you those who shall recognize Me
To find among you who know I am here
To know that they said I had to come
To know the ones who have waited for Me
I know for i know they know too
I know for their cries reach my ears
I know that they wept like i wept
I know they hungered to know that I would come
I had to come to bring them the messages
That the Giant Orchestra of the Universe hums
And most have lost the ears to hear
For lost they are mid the din all around
Lost they are in the loud pollution they create
Lost they are in the vices and the bile
That courses their veins and poisons their being
I wake, silently awake... watch from a corner of the universe
Unwatched by any, unseen by all and hidden
I- asleep for aeons
No longer in any slumber
Waking from that long sleep of eternity
Walking across time, walking across civilizations
Have finally come with messages in my bosom
Sent by the Maker...who hums and the orchestra hums in me
Me the musician of the heavens.
Comments