Today after nearly four years am back to this blog!!!
Upon just going through all the blogs that I have I think this is the most important blog that I ought to have maintained- for it does not split up my music into different genres, the way i don't either. I think this could be the blog where all my musical ideas can actually come together. So why not use this instead of the Kabir and the ghazal blog separately.
Today musically was an interesting day, as the following things happened-
Today musically was an interesting day, as the following things happened-
- Got a call from the chap who has to work on the CD replication of Sunn Awaaz
- A friend in the US gave an idea to sell the songs through iTunes!- don't know how that works but no harm trying.
- Tried singing the new nazm- chand roz aur meri jaan, faqat chand hi roz, zulm ki chhaaon mein dum lene pe majboor hain hum. Sounds quite good. The sister approved of it and so did Arun
- The CD covers of both Faiz and Sunn Awaaz Cds are ready.
- Did not do any practice!- and postponed teaching students from today till tomorrow!- all thanks to being struck to the article that i HAD TO get off my chest today.
Comments