the day I CAME HOME and settled in my SELF

Through sleeping cities and towns creeping
Silently and in misty fogs dissipating
At last awaking
That's ME- yet another time

Another one time-
The Universal, the Infinite, the Cosmic
In the bodily, the finite, the earthly
Like a sleeping serpent stirs
Coursing, forcing, and then at last
Coming Home.

Nay, no more
Berserk
No more the mad frenzy I once sent
At least in this one (who pens this)
Though numerous others, I shall still
Make crazy
By showing but a glimpse
Of the waking me
Sending them again and 'gain
Through frenzied ecstasies
In their souls
Stirring eddies of silent, joyful electricity

Invisibly intoxicating
Putting them through the maze of the chase
Of the unexplainable, the un-nameable, the un-manageable
Kalki has finally come

And like this pen always portended
This time a woman's form
She had to be-
'N she'd come unexpectedly
They said. A day was announced
Likely today, it had to be- 12-12-1012 !!!

And the dance of MAYA ended for ONE

Comments

Popular Posts